Home / Living in Thailand

Category: Living in Thailand

Thai Spas

Thai Spas

Thai spa experiences are very interesting. Usually, they incorporate indigenous herbal treatments along with traditional Thai massage during the treatment. It involves stretching and pressure on the meridians (energy channels) of the body. The importance on healing and nurturing originated ...

Read More »

Thai Food

Thai Food

Thailand is a country which has many attractions for the expats. But certainly one of the biggest attractions is the food of Thailand. Thai Food The Thai foods are unique in their own style. A high amount of spice is ...

Read More »

Thai Transportation System

Thai Transportation System

The Thai infrastructure is not as good as the western developed countries, but transportation system in Thailand is not that bad at all. The costs for transportation are quite cheap as well. The bus services along with the domestic flight ...

Read More »

Religion in Thailand

Religion in Thailand

The people living in Thailand are religious. About 95% of the total population is Buddhist. Among the other 5%, the Muslims are the most. Some Christians, Hindus and Sikhs also live in Thailand. It is a good thing to see ...

Read More »

Health and Medical Services in Thailand

Health and Medical Services in Thailand

When you are thinking of spending some time in a foreign country, the medical facilities is always a good issue of consideration. Thailand is a country which does not provide the foreigners with free, subsidized and easy accessible medical service. ...

Read More »

Bar Scenes in Thailand

Bar Scenes in Thailand

Thailand is a country which is more famous for the beaches and natural beauty. But there is another attraction in Thailand which can seem very interesting. That is, the numerous bars. People of all ages and classes can be attracted ...

Read More »

Driving in Thailand

Driving in Thailand

Those who are faint hearted shouldn’t dare to drive in Thailand. The unlawful rules, mannerisms and regulations may overwhelm them easily. But after you have spent some time and understand some basic driving customs from the Thai people, you will ...

Read More »

Thai Conversion Tables

Thai Conversion Tables

Thailand uses the metric system of measurement for units and weights. However, distance, size, area and weight are frequently quoted in either Imperial (pounds, yards, feet and inches) or metric (kilogrammes, metres and centimetres). Area – with reference to property, ...

Read More »
Scroll To Top